Business Development Office
The Business Development Office is a unit within the Executive Office and handles issues on commercial and industrial life. Among other tasks the office finances and operates development projects.
The office work is regulated by the so-called ruling documents. These documents are:
- The programme for commercial and industrial life
- The strategy for international issues
- The programme for municipal growth
- The programme for rural development.
The Business Development Office operates development issues within the following areas:
- Commercial and industrial life
- Coordination of international issues
- Issues regarding the EU cooperation
- Youth-related matters
- Cooperation with the Luleå Technical University
- Rural development issues
- Marketing, promotion and place branding regarding the city of Luleå.
This page was last updated 23 January 2023